Leigh's new picture of London: or, A view of the political, religious, medical, literary, municipal, commercial, and moral state of the British metropolis ...
- 4th ed., enl. ...
- London, Printed for Samuel Leigh, by W. Clowes, 1820.
- Physical Description:
- vi, [iii]-iv, iv p., 1 leaf, 524, 36 p. plates (part col., part fold.) fold. map, fold. plan. 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA679 L5 1820Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Advertisements: 12 p. at end.
BAC : Plates, map and plan engraved by Sidy. Hall, the map after his own design.
Issued alone, and with one or both of the following: Rowlandson, Thomas. Rowlandson's characteristic sketches of the lower orders. London, 1820; [Busby, T.L.] Costume of the lower orders of the metropolis. [London, 1820]. In this copy, both works are present.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Guidebooks.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.