The artist's assistant in drawing,, 1806
- The artist's assistant in drawing, perspective, etching, engraving, metzotinto-scraping, painting on glass, in crayons, in water-colours, and on silks and satins ... methodically digested, and adapted to the capacities of young beginners ...
- The 9th ed., improved.
- London, Printed for Laurie and Whittle, 1806.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 36 p. front. (port.) fold. plates. 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7430 A73 1806Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Imperfect: frontispiece wanting.
BAC : Advertisements: p. [ii] and p. [vi].
BAC : Original paper wrappers, with label dated 1803.
Ascribed to Carington Bowles in the British Museum Catalogue.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Technique.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.