Hind, Arthur M. (Arthur Mayger), 1880-1957, A history of engraving & etching, from the 15th century to the year 1914;, 
- A history of engraving & etching, from the 15th century to the year 1914; being the 3d and fully rev. ed. of "A short history of engraving and etching," by Arthur M. Hind ... With frontispiece in photogravure and 110 illustrations in the text.
- London, Constable and Company, Ltd. 
- Physical Description:
- xviii p., 1 ., 487 p. front., illus. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE400 .H55 1927 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "First published 1923; second impression 1927."
Appendices: I. Classified list of engravers (p. 343-392)--II. General bibliography (p. 393-419)--III. Index of engravers and individual bibliography (p. 420-487)
- Subject Terms:
- Engravers.Engraving -- History.Etching -- History.