Siltzer, Frank, The story of British sporting prints,, 1929
- The story of British sporting prints, by Captain Frank Siltzer ...
- New ed., rev. and enl.
- London, Halton & T. Smith, Ltd., 1929.
- Physical Description:
- 412,  p. col. mounted plates. 28 x 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1983Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "First published 1925."
"Note to the new edition [signed] Violet Siltzer."
Bibliography: p. 394-395.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Original green cloth; gold lettering on front cover and spine, top edge gilt. Color plates. Spine height: 11 1/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Engravers -- Great Britain.Sporting prints.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.