Victoria and Albert Museum. Dept. of Textiles, Brief guide to the Chinese woven fabrics, 1938
Brief guide to the Chinese woven fabrics.
- London, Pub under the authority of the Board of education, 1938.
- Physical Description:
- 34 p. front., XVI pl. on 8 . 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 2023Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "This brief guide ... first printedin 1925 was the work of Mr. A.D. Howell Smith, of this department ... It is now brought up to date and reprinted."--Prefatory note.
Bibliography: p. 24-26.
- Subject Terms:
- Textile design.Textile fabrics -- China.Textile industry -- China.