Victoria and Albert Museum. Dept. of Textiles, Brief guide to the Chinese woven fabrics, 1938
Brief guide to the Chinese woven fabrics.
- London, Pub under the authority of the Board of education, 1938.
- Physical Description:
- 34 p. front., XVI pl. on 8 . 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 2023Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "This brief guide ... first printedin 1925 was the work of Mr. A.D. Howell Smith, of this department ... It is now brought up to date and reprinted."--Prefatory note.
Bibliography: p. 24-26.
- Subject Terms:
- Textile design.Textile fabrics -- China.Textile industry -- China.