IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Day, Samuel H. (Samuel Henry), 1854-1944, Family papers,, 1911
Family papers, edited by Samuel H. Day ...
- London [The Grange press, Southwick, Sussex] 1911.
- Physical Description:
- 4 p. l.,  p. front., ports., coats of arms. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryCS439 D3 1911 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "For private circulation."
The plates are mounted photographs.
- Subject Terms:
- Day family.Hartsinck family.