IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Tattersall, George, 1817-1849, Sporting architecture , 1841
Sporting architecture / George Tattersall.
- London : R. Ackermann, 1841.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 97 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., plans ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2210Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 165
BAC: British Art Center copy: Quarto. Original rib-grain black cloth; gold lettering and pictorial stamping of gold temple on front cover, blind stamped on front and back covers. In brown cloth slip-case; black leather label with gold lettering on spine. Frontispiece, title-page, 14 plates of engravings, 5 plates of wood-engravings, 19 wood-engravings in text, 4 engravings in text, 1 engraving on title-page. Spine height: 12 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Animal housing -- Designs and plans.Architecture, Domestic -- Great Britain.Horse sports -- Buildings -- Designs and plans.Horses -- Housing -- Designs and plans.Kennels -- Designs and plans.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.