History of British costume : from the earliest period to the close of the eighteenth century / by J. R. Planché ; with numerous illustrations
- New edition : corrected and enlarged.
- London : C. Cox, 1847.
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 484 p. : ill. ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT730 P5 1847View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by William Clowes and sons, Stamford Street.
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing and dress -- Great Britain.Clowes, William and Sons -- Printer.Cox, C. -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1847.Great Britain -- Social life and customs.
YCBA Collections Search
Planché, J. R. (James Robinson), 1796-1880, History of British costume , 1847
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.