Rawlinson, W. G. (William George), 1840-1928, The engraved work of J. M. W. Turner, R. A.,, 1908-13
The engraved work of J. M. W. Turner, R. A., by W. G. Rawlinson.
- London, Macmillan and co., limited, 1908-13.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. fronts. (ports.) 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 T85 R36 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Catalogs.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851.
- v.1. Line engravings on copper, 1794-1839.--v.2. Line engravings on steel, mezzotints, aquatints, plain and coloured, lithographs and chromo-lithographs.