Rawlinson, W. G. (William George), 1840-1928, The engraved work of J. M. W. Turner, R. A.,, 1908-13
- The engraved work of J. M. W. Turner, R. A., by W. G. Rawlinson.
- London, Macmillan and co., limited, 1908-13.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. fronts. (ports.) 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 T85 R36 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- v.1. Line engravings on copper, 1794-1839.--v.2. Line engravings on steel, mezzotints, aquatints, plain and coloured, lithographs and chromo-lithographs.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Catalogs.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851.