IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Ridgway, Emma, Sonia Boyce , 2022
Sonia Boyce : Feeling her way / Emma Ridgway, Courtney J. Martin.
- Additional Title(s):
Feeling her way
- New Haven : Yale University Press, 2022.
- Physical Description:
- 167 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 28 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.B7178 R53 2022 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "British Council."
"Sonia Boyce: Feeling her way was commissioned by the British Council for the British Pavilion at the 59th International Art Exhibition -- La Biennale di Venezia, 23 April to 27 November 2022."--Acknowledgements.
Includes bibliographical references.
"The British artist Sonia Boyce is celebrated for depicting intimate social encounters that explore interpersonal dynamics in drawing, photography, video and installation, using images and sounds captured during the participatory art events she initiates. This publication will be the first major book to celebrate the artist's career to date, leading up to her immersive new exhibition for the British Council Commission at La Biennale di Venezia"-- Provided by publisher.
- Subject Terms:
- ART / General.Artists, Black -- Great Britain.Black people in art -- Exhibitions.Boyce, Sonia, 1962-Boyce, Sonia, 1962- -- Exhibitions.Boyce, Sonia, 1962- Feeling her way.Film installations (Art) -- Exhibitions.Singers in art -- Exhibitions.Site-specific installations (Art) -- Exhibitions.Women in art -- Exhibitions.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- Interview: Sonia Boyce / Courtney J. Martin
- She feels her way / Emma Ridgway
- Further reading
- Feeling her way
- List of works