Voyages and travels in India, Ceylon, the Red Sea, Abyssinia, and Egypt, in the years 1802, 1803, 1804, 1805, and 1806. By George, Viscount Valentia ...
- London, Printed for W. Miller, 1809.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. plates, fold. maps, fold. plans. 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG490 M6+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Plates by J. Greig, J. Storer, J. Fittler, W. Angus, C. Heath, Mitan, J. Landseer, Pollard, Cooper, C. Warren, and J. Tyrer; after H. Salt (or Salte), Outhett, and Ludolf.
BAC : Illustrations by W. Angus, J. Landseer, and J. Greig; after H. Salt, and J. Landseer.
Part of the text is by H. Salt.
- Subject Terms:
- Egypt -- Description and travel.Ethiopia -- Description and travel.India -- Description and travel.Red Sea.Sri Lanka.
YCBA Collections Search
Mountnorris, George Annesley, Earl of, 1769-1844, Voyages and travels in India,, 1809
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.