The history of the family of Carr of Dunston Hill, Co. Durham : and the collateral lines in England / by Colonel Ralph Edward Carr ... and by Cuthbert Ellison Carr (C.E.)
- London : Mitchell and Hughes, 1893-1899.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. : ill. ; 38 cm.
- Reference LibraryCS439 C3 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Five extra plates inserted.
Only 100 copies printed.
- Subject Terms:
- Bonner family.Campbell family.Carr family.Ellison family.Lyles family.Ogle family.Strother family.
- I. The history of the Woodhall, Hexham, and Dunston Hill line. 1893.
- II. Of Hetton, Ford castle, and St. Helen's Auckland; with the assistance of the Rev. Gregory Smart. 1894.
- III. Of Woodhall, Lesbury, Eshott, and Hetton, with the assistance of the Rev. T.W. Carr, M.A., rector of Barming, Kent. 1899.