The triumph holden at Shakespeare's England on the eleventh day of July in the third year of the reign of King George the Fifth.
- London : W.H. Smith and Son, 
- Physical Description:
- 35,  pages : color illustrations ; 24 x 29 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV1191.75.G7 C75 1912+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Stephen Parks, Yale BA 1961Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy with the autographs (p. 35) of Lady Randolph Churchill and Charles Cochran. Bookplate: Stephen Parks. Has laid in: "Rules of Justing at the Tilt & of the Tourney" ( pages).
- Subject Terms:
- Churchill, Randolph Spencer, Lady, 1854-1921 -- Autograph.Cochran, C. B. (Charles Blake), 1872-1951 -- Autograph.Parks, Stephen -- Bookplate.Tournaments, Medieval -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
Cripps-Day, Francis Henry, The triumph holden at Shakespeare's England on the eleventh day of July in the third year of the reign of King George the Fifth, 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.