IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Eighteenth century English books , 1976
Eighteenth century English books : considered by librarians and booksellers, bibliographers and collectors / Rare Books and Manuscripts Section, Association of College and Research Libraries ; proceedings of a conference held at San Francisco, June 25-28, 1975.
- Chicago : Association of College and Research Libraries, 1976.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 97 p. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ2012 E34 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Preface by Hendrik Edelman.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Bibliography -- English literature -- 18th century.Early printed books -- 18th century.
- Todd, W. B. Eighteenth-century english books.--Joliffe, J. W. An eighteenth-century STC.--Cameron, W. J. Short-title cataloging and automated bibliographical control of pre-1800 books.--Tanselle, G. T. The descriptive bibliography of eighteenth-century books.--Eddy, D. D. Eighteenth-century bibliography.--Hernlund, P. Problems of editing business and trade manuscripts.--Maslen, K. I. D. Seven years editing the bowyer ledgers.--Bond, D. F. Problems in editing the eighteenth-century periodical essay.--Barry, Jr., R. J. Addicted to rarity.--Barlow, Jr., W. P. Eighteenth-century english books.--Mason, A. Catesby, Curll, and Cook.--Liebert, H. W. Summary.