The architectural director: being a guide to builders, draughtsman, students, workmen, in the study, design, and execution of architecture ...
- 2d ed. greatly enl.
- London, Printed for J. Bennett, 1834.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 344, iii, 105 p. plates, diagrs., plans, tables. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA2540 B5 1834Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : "W.M. Knight and Co., printers."
BAC : Plates engraved by H. Brookes, J. Fothergill, W. Symns, Thierry, and J. Wilmshurst; some designs by the author.
BAC : Advertising matter:  p. at end.
BAC : "A glossary of architecture": 105 p.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Building -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.