Elements of drawing and painting in water colours; being a supplement to the elements of drawing and perspective, published in Chambers' educational course. By John Clark ...
- London, Wm. S. Orr and co., 1838.
Edinburgh, W. and R. Chambers, 1838.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 194 p. 24 plates (part col., incl. front.) 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND2430 C5Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : "Bradbury and Evans, printers."
BAC : Errata slip bound in before p. .
- Subject Terms:
- Watercolor painting -- Technique.Watercolor painting.
YCBA Collections Search
Clark, John Heaviside, ca. 1770-1863, Elements of drawing and painting in water colours;, 1838
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.