IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Neve, Richard, Arts improvement: or, Choice experiments and observations in building,, 1703
Arts improvement: or, Choice experiments and observations in building, husbandry, gardening, mechanicks, chimistry, painting, japaning, varnishing ... And in other arts and sciences profitable and pleasant. Extracted from the most celebrated authors in several languages; manuscripts, experiments communicated by several ingenious gentlemen, and the author's own experience. By T.S.
- London, Printed for D. Brown, 1703.
- Physical Description:
- 24 p.., 96, 8, 97-240 p. 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7430 N4View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- First published in 1702 under the pseudonym of T. Snow, with title: Apopiroscopy.-- Cf. British Museum Catalogue.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Early works to 1800.Recipes -- Early works to 1800.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.