Illuminated books of the Middle Ages and Renaissance : an exhibition held at the Baltimore Museum of Art, January 27-March 13 / organized by the Walters Art Gallery in cooperation with the Baltimore Museum of Art.
- Baltimore : Trustees of the Walters Art Gallery, 1949.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 85 p. : 81 plates (incl. facsims.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryND2893.B3 W3 1949 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Foreword signed: Dorothy Miner.
- Subject Terms:
- Illumination of books and manuscripts -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Walters Art Gallery (Baltimore, Md.), Illuminated books of the Middle Ages and Renaissance , 1949