English landscapes 1790-1840 : a selection of prints : a loan exhibition in conjunction with the 34th Cheltenham Literary Festival, 1983 : Art Gallery & Museum, Clarence Street, Cheltenham, 1 October-5 November 1983.
- Cheltenham : The Gallery & Museum, c1983.
- Physical Description:
- 28 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Reference LibraryDONOHUE ND1354 .E55 1983 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "This exhibition [drawn from the Loder collection] is held at the same time and place as 'English woodblock illustration--Thomas Bewick to Eric Gill'"--P. 2.
"Catalogue by Eric Chamberlain and Sue Ridyard"--P. 3.
Bibliography: p. 28.
Gift of Anthony Donohue, December 2005.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, English -- Reproduction -- Exhibitions.Landscape in art -- Exhibitions.Loder, Robert -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.Prints -- 18th century -- England -- Exhibitions.Prints -- 19th century -- England -- Exhibitions.Prints -- Private collections -- England -- Exhibitions.Prints, English -- Exhibitions.
- Turner and some contemporaries / introduction by Luke Herrmann
- The Norwich School / introduction by Miklos Rajnai.