Bell, Thomas, fl. 1829, An essay on the origin and progress of Gothic architecture,, 1829
- An essay on the origin and progress of Gothic architecture, with reference to the ancient history and present state of the remains of such architecture in Ireland, to which was awarded the prize proposed by the Royal Irish Academy for the best essay on that subject. By Thomas Bell. With lithographic illustrations, printed by C. Hullmandel.
- Dublin, William Frederick Wakeman; 1829.
London, Baldwin and Cradock, 1829.
- Physical Description:
- 6 p.., [ix]-xvi, -270 p. front., plates. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA984 B45Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Printed by J. and M. Porteous.
BAC : Illustrations by Thomas Bell or T.J. Mulvany.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Gothic -- Ireland.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.