A Series, containing forty-four engravings in colours, of fashionable furniture; consisting of beds, sofas, ottomans, window-curtains, chairs, tables, book-cases, &c. &c.
- London, R. Ackermann, 1823.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.., 3-52 p. 44 col. plates. 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK2229 S4Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Issued as a sequel to "the First Series, containing seventy-six designs, which has been sometime before the public."--Introduction.
Most of the plates have imprint: R. Ackermann's "Repository of Arts &c.", and are dated between 1816-1823.
- Subject Terms:
- Furniture -- Pictorial works.Interior decoration.
YCBA Collections Search
A Series, containing forty-four engravings in colours, of fashionable furniture;, 1823
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.