Hints for dwellings: consisting of original designs for cottages, farm-houses, villas, &c. plain and ornamental; with plans to each: in which strict attention is paid to unite convenience and elegance with economy. Including some designs for town houses. By D. Laing ... Elegantly engraved, in aqua-tinta, on thirty-four plates, with appropriate scenery.
- London, Printed by T. Bensley, for J. Taylor, 1804.
- Physical Description:
- 1 p.l., -19 p. 34 plates (incl. plans) 34 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA8310 D3+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Abbey, Life in England, 27 (Abbey copy).
BAC : Imperfect? Half-title wanting?
BAC : Some plates signed J. Baily.
BAC : Bound with copy 1 of Dearn, T.D.W. Designs for lodges and entrances to parks, paddocks, and pleasure-grounds. London, J. Taylor, 1811.
ART,LCK1 Jat15 +804L: Bound with this is: Gandy, J.M. Designs for cottages ... London, 1805.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- Designs and plans.Architecture, Domestic -- England.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.