Frank Auerbach : drawings of people / edited by Mark Hallett and Catherine Lampert.
- Additional Title(s):
Drawings of people
- London [England] : Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art, 
New Haven [Connecticut] : Distributed by Yale University Press
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 323 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 26 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.Au5 A12 2022 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 312-318) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- ART / Subjects & Themes / Portraits.Auerbach, Frank, 1931-Auerbach, Frank, 1931-Auerbach, Frank, 1931- -- Criticism and interpretation.Auerbach, Frank.Figurative art, British -- 20th century.Figurative art, British -- 21st century.Figurative art, British -- Exhibitions. -- 20th century.Figurative art, British -- Exhibitions. -- 21st century.Portrait drawing, English -- 20th century.Portrait drawing, English -- 21st century.
YCBA Collections Search
Frank Auerbach ,