Lister, Eric, Twentieth century British naïve and primitive artists , 1977
Twentieth century British naïve and primitive artists / Eric Lister and Sheldon Williams.
- London : Astragal Books, 1977.
Hampshire : BAS Printers Limited, Over Wallop, 
- Physical Description:
- , 200 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Reference LibraryN6768.5 P7 L57 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.Rare Books and ManuscriptsN6768.5.P74 L57 1977Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Barbara and Max Wilk, Yale BA 1941View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Bibliography: page 196-200.
BAC: British Art Center copy in publisher's original brown cloth with original illustrated dust jacket. Inscribed from author to Max and Barbara Wilk: Nov. 18, 1977.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Great Britain.Artists -- Great Britain -- Biography.Astragal Books -- Publisher.BAS Printers Limited -- PrinterLister, Eric -- Insc. to Max and Barbara Wilkie. Nov. 18, 1977.Primitivism in art -- Great Britain.Wilk, Barbara -- Insc. from Eric Lister, Nov. 18, 1977.Wilk, Max -- Insc. from Eric Lister, Nov. 18, 1977.
Dust jackets (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.