Price, John, d. 1736, Some considerations humbly offered to the honourable members of the House of Commons,, 1735
- Some considerations humbly offered to the honourable members of the House of Commons, for building a stone-bridge over the river Thames, from Westminster to Lambeth. Together with some proposals relating to a design drawn for that purpose. In a letter to a member of that honourable house.
- London, Printed in the year 1735.
- Physical Description:
- 16 p. front. (fold. plan) 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTG64 L85 P7Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Plan engraved by P. Fourdrinier.
Signed at end: John Price.
The author's design was not adopted: Westminster Bridge was constructed 1739-50 from other plans.
- Subject Terms:
- Westminster Bridge (London, England)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.