Chubb, Thomas, 1858?-1936, The printed maps in the atlases of Great Britain and Ireland;, 
- The printed maps in the atlases of Great Britain and Ireland; a bibliography, 1579-1870, by Thomas Chubb, with an introduction by F. P. Sprent and biographical notes on the map makers, engravers and publishers by T. Chubb, assisted by J. W. Skells and H. Beharrell. With numerous reproductions of title pages, etc.
- London [etc.] The Homeland Association, ltd. 
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 479 p. front., maps, facsims. 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ6027 G7 C48 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ6027 G7 C48 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Subject Terms:
- Atlases -- Bibliography.Cartographers.England -- Maps -- Bibliography.Engravers -- Great Britain.Ireland -- Maps -- Bibliography.Maps -- Bibliography.Publishers and publishing -- Great Britain.Scotland -- Maps -- Bibliography.Wales -- Maps -- Bibliography.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.