The history of churches in England: wherein is shewn, the time, means, and manner of founding, building and endowing of churches, both cathedral and rural, with their furniture and appendages.
- The 2d ed., with improvements. By Thomas Staveley ...
- London, Printed for T. Davies, 1773.
- Physical Description:
- 6 p.., 323 p. fold. plates. 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsBX5194 S7View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Ms. notes.
BAC : Includes added views of the church at Greensted, near Ongar in Essex.
- Subject Terms:
- Anglican church buildings.Church buildings -- England.
YCBA Collections Search
Staveley, Thomas, 1626-1684, The history of churches in England, 1773
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.