Stuart, Margaret, Scottish family history , 1978
- Scottish family history : a guide to works of reference on the history and genealogy of Scottish families / by Margaret Stuart ; to which is prefixed an essay on how to write the history of a family, by Sir James Balfour Paul.
- Baltimore : Genealogical Pub. Co., 1978.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 386 p. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ5313 S4 S9 1978 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Reprint of the 1930 ed. published by Oliver and Boyd, Edinburgh.
Bibliography: p. 385-386.
- Subject Terms:
- Genealogy.Scotland -- Genealogy -- Bibliography.