Overton, Thomas Collins, Original designs of temples,, 1766
- Original designs of temples, and other ornamental buildings for parks and gardens, in the Greek, Roman, and Gothic taste. By Tho. Collins Overton.
- London, Printed for the author, and sold by H. Webley, 1766.
- Physical Description:
- 19 p. 50 plates (incl. plans, 1 fold.) 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA8450 O9+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Plates by R. Pranker, after the author.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- Designs and plans.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.