Kent, Nathaniel, 1737-1810, Hints to gentlemen of landed property, 1793
- Hints to gentlemen of landed property. To which are now first added, supplementary hints. By Nathaniel Kent, of Fulham.
- A new edition.
- London, Printed for J. Dodsley, 1793.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 286 p. plates (part fold.) fold. plans. 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsS509 K4 1793Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Plates engraved by J. Lodge.
- Subject Terms:
- Agriculture -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.