Sketches in architecture, consisting of original designs for public & private buildings. By Thomas Downes Wilmot Dearn ...
- London, Printed and published for the Author, by John Cawthorn [pref. 1806]
- Physical Description:
-  p. 16 plates (incl. plans) 33 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA7328 D4+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : "Thomas Collins, Printer."
BAC : Plates by Rosenberg, after the author.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- Designs and plans.
YCBA Collections Search
Dearn, T. D. W. (Thomas Downes Wilmot), Sketches in architecture,, [pref. 1806]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.