British modernist prints, 1900-1940 , 1985
- British modernist prints, 1900-1940 / essays and checkist by Matthew Marks.
- New York : Pace Master Prints, 1985.
- Physical Description:
-  pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNE70 P33 1985Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Jack W. C. Hagstrom, M.D.Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Catalog of the first exhibition in the United States of early twentieth century British prints for Pace Master Prints, New York, November 1-November 30, 1985.
- Subject Terms:
- Exhibitions -- New York (State) -- New York -- Catalogs.Prints, British -- Exhibitions.Prints, British -- United States -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.
- Exhibition catalogs.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.