Hints to some churchwardens, with a few illustrations, relative to the repair and improvement of parish churches. With twelve plates.
- London, Printed for Rodwell and Martin, 1825.
- Physical Description:
- 30,  p. 12 plates (part col.) 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA4950 H5View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Printed by Ibbotson and Palmer.
Half-title: Hints to churchwardens, &c.
Advertising matter:  p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Church architecture -- Details -- Anecdotes.Church architecture -- England -- Anecdotes.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.