The domestic architecture of the reigns of Queen Elizabeth and James the First, illustrated by a series of views of English mansions, with brief historical and descriptive accounts of each subject. By T.H. Clarke ...
- London, Priestley and Weale, 1833.
- Physical Description:
- xiii (i.e. xi), 24 p., 1 leaf. ill., XX mounted plates. 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA7328 C45+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Abbey, Life in England, 11 (Abbey copy).
BAC : Lithograph plates: "T.H. Clarke del. Printed by C. Hullmandel." Wood engravings on t.-p. and p. 24: "T.H. Clarke delt. T. Williams sculp." Text printed by J. Moyes.
BAC : Original printed paper label on front cover has title: Elizabethan architecture ...
BAC : Advertising matter: 2 p. at end; in addition, "Priestley and Weale's publications for 1833", 8 p., bound in at end.
BAC : Paging error: no. v-vi omitted in numbering.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- England.
YCBA Collections Search
Clarke, T. H. (Thomas Hutchings), The domestic architecture of the reigns of Queen Elizabeth and James the First,, 1833
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.