Roberts, W. (William), 1862-1940, The cries of London,, 1924
- The cries of London, by W. Roberts; with an introduction by C. Reginald Grundy, with thirteen plates in colour and one illustration in half-tone.
- London, The Connoisseur, 1924.
- Physical Description:
- ix, , 13,  p. 14 pl. (13 col.) 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 W56 R632 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The plates were painted by F. Wheatley and engraved by A. Cardon, T. Gaugain, N. Schiavonetti, jr., and G. Vendramini.
- Subject Terms:
- Color prints, English.Cries -- England -- London.