Sears, Matthew Urlwin, approximately 1800-, Specimen of historical, topographical, and emblematical, engravings on wood, 1833
- Specimen of historical, topographical, and emblematical, engravings on wood. By M.U. Sears ...
- London, M.U. Sears, 1833.
- Physical Description:
- iv,  p. 21 plates (85 ill.) 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNJ18 Se22 A12 1833+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Wood engraved title vignette (coat of arms), initial, head-piece, and border on paper cover.
"List of prices": p. [v].
Specimen book "for the inspection of Booksellers, Publishers, and Printers."
- Subject Terms:
- Illustration of books.Wood-engraving.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.