Scottish books ; fishing tackle, modern sporting guns and rifles, Scottish silver and furniture ; Scottish and sporting paintings, drawings and watercolours. Gleneagles Hotel. August 28-29, 1978.
- Additional Title(s):
Sotheby's at Gleneagles Hotel
- [London] : [Sotheby Parke Bernet and Co.], 
- Physical Description:
- 207 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 20 cm
- Reference LibraryAuction Cat 1978 AugustAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sale code: "NICHOLAS."
Price list inserted.
Date of sale: August 28-August 29, 1978.
Place of sale: Gleneagles, Scotland.
- Subject Terms:
- Art auctions -- Catalogs.Art, Scottish -- Catalogs.Auction catalogs.Books -- Scotland -- Catalogs.Decoration and ornament -- Scotland -- Catalogs.Fishing tackle -- Catalogs.Furniture -- Scotland -- Catalogs.Hunting rifles -- Catalogs.Sporting guns -- Catalogs.Sporting painting, Scottish -- Catalogs.
- Auction catalogs -- 1978 08 27-28.
Auction catalogues -- 1978 08 27-28.
YCBA Collections Search
Sotheby Parke Bernet & Co, Scottish books ;,