Interpreting Blake , 1978
Interpreting Blake : essays / selected and edited by Michael Phillips.
- Cambridge [Eng.] ; Cambridge University Press, 1978.
New York : Cambridge University Press, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 269 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR4147 I5 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Except for two essays, revised papers previously presented at a May 1974 symposium on William Blake, held at the Institute for Advanced Studies in the Humanities of the University of Edinburgh.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Blake, William, 1757-1827 -- Criticism and interpretation.