Gradus ad Cantabrigiam; or New university guide to the academical customs, and colloquial or cant terms peculiar to the University of Cambridge; observing wherein it differs from Oxford. Embellished with six coloured engravings ... to which is affixed, A tail piece; or, The reading and varmint method of proceeding to the degree of A.B. By a brace of Cantabs ...
- The 2d ed.
- London, Printed for John Hearne, 1828.
- Physical Description:
- 4 p.., 131 p. col. front, 5 col. plates, port. 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsLF129 A3 G7 1828View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Some plates signed C.R., or R.A.R.
BAC : "Printed by J.F. Dove."
- Subject Terms:
- University of Cambridge -- Students.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.