Lugar, Robert, The country gentleman's architect;, 1823 [i.e. 1828?]
- The country gentleman's architect; containing a variety of designs for farm houses and farm yards of different magnitudes ... for arable, grazing, feeding, and dairy farms; with plans and sections, showing at large the construction of cottages, barns, stables, feeding-houses, dairies, brew-houses, maltings, &c. ... to which are added designs for labourer's cottages and small villas ... By R. Lugar ...
- The 2d ed.
- London, J. Taylor, 1823 [i.e. 1828?]
- Physical Description:
- 32 p. 22 plates (part double, incl. plans) 33 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA8202 L8 1823+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Abbey, Life in England, 32 (Abbey copy).
BAC : Advertisements: 16 p. at front; printed by J. Moyes.
BAC : "Printed by S. Gosnell."
BAC : Plates dated 1806.
Text watermarked 1822; plates watermarked 1828.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- Designs and plans.Farm buildings -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.