Drummond, Henry, 1786-1860, Principles of ecclesiastical buildings and ornaments, 1851
Principles of ecclesiastical buildings and ornaments.
- London, Thomas Bosworth, 1851.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.., 43,  p. ill. 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA4800 D7Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Two of the wood engravings are signed: T. Bolton.
BAC : "Printed by George Barclay..."
Colored title vignette (coat of arms, with author's name).
- Subject Terms:
- Church architecture.Church decoration and ornament.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.