IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Busby, C. A. (Charles Augustin), 1786-1834, A collection of designs for modern embellishments suitable to parlours, dining & drawing rooms, folding doors, chimney pieces, varandas, frizes, &c. on 25 plates , [1834?]
A collection of designs for modern embellishments suitable to parlours, dining & drawing rooms, folding doors, chimney pieces, varandas, frizes, &c. on 25 plates / by C.A. Busby ...
- London : Edwd. Lumley [1834?]
- Physical Description:
- 25 leaves of plates : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK2135 B9 1834+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Abbey, J.R. Life in England in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 9
BAC : British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
All plates after the t.-p. published by J. Taylor.
Some plates watermarked 1833 or 1834.
- Subject Terms:
- Decoration and ornament, Architectural.Decoration and ornament.Interior decoration.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.