A compendium of the theory and practice of drawing and painting. Illustrated by the technical terms in art: with practical observations on the essential lines and the forms connected with them ... To which is added, the practice of the pencil, chalk, tinted, and water colour, drawing. By R. Dagley ...
- 2d ed., with additions ...
- London, Printed for G. and W.B. Whittaker, 1822.
- Physical Description:
- viii, xvi, 96 p. front. 18 plates. 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC710 D2 1822+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Text printed by William Clowes; some plates published by Pinnock & Maunder.
- Subject Terms:
YCBA Collections Search
Dagley, Richard, d. 1841, A compendium of the theory and practice of drawing and painting, 1822
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.