Carové, Friedrich Wilhelm, 1789-1852, The story without an end , 1868
- The story without an end / from the German of Carové by Sarah Austin ; with illustrations printed in colours after drawings by E. V. B.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Das Märchen ohne Ende. English
- London : Sampson Low, Son, and Marston, 1868.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 40 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPT1833 C27 M35Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Friedman, J. Color printing in England, 1486-1870, 84
Selected exhibitions: "Color Printing in England, 1486-1870" (Yale Center for British Art, 20 April-25 June, 1978).
BAC : Color plates, after drawings by Eleanor Vere Boyle, printed by Leighton, Bros.
BAC : Text printed by Richard Clay.
Added engraved t.p.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.