Jackson, Maria Elizabeth, The florist's manual, or, hints for the construction of a gay flower-garden;, 1824]
- The florist's manual, or, hints for the construction of a gay flower-garden; with directions for preventing the depredations of insects.
- Second edition, enlarged, with observations on the treatment and growth of bulbous plants, curious facts respecting their management, and directions for the culture of the Guernsey lily, Amaryllis sarniensis. By the authoress of Botanical dialogues, and Sketches of the physiology of vegetable life ...
- London, Printed for Henry Colburn and Co., 1822 [i.e. 1824]
- Physical Description:
- vii, 136 p. 6 col. plates (incl. fold. front.) 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSB406 J3 1824Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Abbey, Life in England, 17 (Abbey copy).
BAC : Front. engraved I. Clark.
BAC : Printed by S. and R. Bentley.
Front. has imprint dated 1824.
Advertising matter: p. [i-ii].
Author's name at end of text: Maria Elizabeth Jackson.
- Subject Terms:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.