Les capitales de l'Europe : promenades pittoresques / par M. Charles Malo.
- Paris : Marcilly fils ainé, 
- Physical Description:
- 8 v. : 8 col. ill. ; 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG140 M3 copy 1View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsG140 M3 copy 2View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Related Content:
- View a selection of digital images in the Beinecke Library's Digital Images Online database
- BAC : British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 1 is in a box (17 x 22 cm.) with an original paper label. Copy 2 has no imprint for vols. 3-5 and 7.
Each volume describes one capital, the name of which appears on the cover and on a half title.
Each volume contains one hand-colored plate.
- Subject Terms:
- Capitals (Cities)Europe -- Description and travel.Saint Petersburg (Russia) -- Description and travel.
- [v. 1] Paris
- [v. 2] Londres
- [v. 3] St-Pétersbourg
- [v. 4] Vienne
- [v. 5] Rome
- [v. 6] Berlin
- [v. 7] Madrid
- [v. 8] Constantinople.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.