Bewick, Thomas, 1753-1828, The figures of a supplement to the British birds, 1821
- The figures of a supplement to the British birds.
- Newcastle, Printed by Edward Walker, 1821.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. in 1. 38 plates. 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNJ18 B47 A15 B51+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Roscoe 39, 41.
BAC : Accompanied by letter (see ms. file) recording purchase on behalf of Rev. Whitehead in 1822.
[v. 1] 1 p.., 20 plates; [v. 2] 1 p.., 18 plates.
- [v. 1] Land birds.--[v. 2] Water birds.
- Subject Terms:
- Birds -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.