The Upholsterer's and cabinetmaker's repository: consisting of seventy-six designs of modern and fashionable furniture; viz. curtains, draperies, beds, chairs, sofas, seats, ottomans, side-boards, book-cases, screens, work-tables ... Drawn by various artists from real furniture.
- London, R. Ackermann [1830?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 p.., 76 col. plates (1 fold.) 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK2229 U6View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Abbey, Life in England, 1 (Abbey copy).
BAC : "L. Harrison, Printer."
BAC : Drawings for some plates by C. Blunt, J. Gregson, D. Legoux, and G. Smith.
BAC : Most of the plates are taken from R. Ackermann's Repository of arts &c., with original imprint (dated between 1809-1824) and volume number left intact. Watermark dates are 1821-1830. Cf. Abbey, Life.
- Subject Terms:
- Furniture -- Pictorial works.Interior decoration.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.