Select specimens of Gothic architecture, comprising the ancient and most approved examples in England, from the earliest to the latest date ... including plans, sections, elevations, and details, with an historical and descriptive account of each building and its parts so illustrated. By William Caveler ...
- 2d ed.
- London, Published by the author, and sold by John Williams, Martin Taylor, Ackermann; [etc., etc.] 1836.
- Physical Description:
- 3 p.., [iii]-ix, [xiii]-xiv,  p. 73 plates (6 fold., 1 col.) 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA445 C4 1836+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Text printed by T.R. Drury.
BAC : Plates engraved by H. Shaw, J. Le Keux, Edwd. Kennion, B. Winkles, S. Bellin, J. Roffe, T.T. Bury, J.H. Le Keux, G. Gladwin, T.S. Porter, Thos. Parry, S. Wilkinson, T. Kearnan, and T. Turnbull; after F. Mackenzie, and the author.
Added t.-p. engr., included in list of plates.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- England.Architecture, Gothic.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.