Taylor, E. G. R. (Eva Germaine Rimington), 1879-, The mathematical practitioners of Tudor & Stuart England, 1954
The mathematical practitioners of Tudor & Stuart England.
- Cambridge [Eng., Published] for the Institute of Navigation at the University Press, 1954.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 442 p. 12 plates (incl. ports.) fold. map, facsim. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryQA27 G7 T3 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Works on the mathematical arts and practices, with descriptive notes": p. 311-431.
"Bibliography of secondary works": p. 432.
- Subject Terms:
- Mathematicians -- England.Mathematics -- Bibliography.Mathematics -- History.